A Royal Flush is the leading rental provider for Portable Restrooms and VIP Restroom Trailers for Special Events, Golf Tournaments, Construction Projects, Parties, Weddings and local municipalities. We conduct business in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware and Southern Massachusetts. A Royal Flush is always looking for dedicated professionals to join our team.
Please reach out to Human Resources at HR@AROYALFLUSH.COM with position inquiries.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Developing implementing methods and procedures to improve customer service, operations and safety
- Hiring, maintaining effective discipline, managing weekly overtime of dispatchers and drivers
- Implement operational procedures to improve efficiency by arranging daily driver schedules
- Working with various complex compliance programs, including vehicle reporting, DOT, OSHA and related permitting
- Regular interface with Customer Service and Sales to manage call-ins from Customers and update Customers on delivery and service times
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
- Conduct audits to evaluate routes and driver hours
- Previous management experience in an operations position with 5 to 7 years of experience
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership, team building skills in a people intensive environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work long hours and some week ends during our season
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and results driven
- Knowledge of OHSA, DOT, and permitting requirements
- Computer proficiency including Word/Excel, and routing software
The Company offers Medical and Dental insurance for the employee and family, 401k with Company match, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dispatch: 3 years
Required license or certification: